Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
Colour Your Hair Participant Appreciation Event
The 2018 Colour Your Hair to Conquer Cancer program engaged participants of all ages from over 200 cities across Canada, and even engaged people outside Canada – and we think that’s a reason to celebrate!
Your efforts, and the support from your donors, has been greatly appreciated.
We hope you will join us on September 19th to celebrate your contributions to Colour Your Hair to Conquer Cancer.
• Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
• Networking 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
• Remarks at 6:30 PM
• 7th Floor Atrium of the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
(610 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5G 2C1)
• Light refreshments will be served
• Hear from a leading expert representing Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
• Ambassadors and winners of the Hair Colour Contest are encouraged to join us to receive their rewards in person!
NOTE: Ambassadors and Contest winners that are unable to attend in person will receive their rewards and recognition by mail.